Online Licensing Services
We currently offer the following online services:
- guide licenses (new and renewal)
- designated agent licenses (renewal)
- outfitter licenses (renewal)
Go to the online licensing webpage at: https://www.accessidaho.org/secure/oglb/licensing/services.html
Go to the Online Licensing User Manuals.
Trouble with username or password? E-mail Access Idaho at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (208) 332-0102.
Outfitters must be using the system in order for their guides to use it.
As in the past, outfitters must certify the guide applicant.
New guide applications started online that are not completed and paid for within 72 hours will be automatically deleted. The new guide online application will have to be started over.
Why renew online?
- easy to use
- secure, encrypted connection
- calculates fees automatically
- streamlines guide renewals
- less paperwork
- conveniently bills your credit card
- allows you to instantly update your contact information
- renews outfitters and all designated agent licenses associated with them
- provides a printable receipt
- compatible with all popular browsers